/ Authentication / Create Twitter App for Omniauth
1. Go to https://apps.twitter.com/
2. Click Create A New App button
3. Fill in details of your app. And for Website & Callback URL, enter http://127.0.0.1:3000/
4. Go to Permission tab, and tick the checkbox Request email addresses from users, so that we can retrieve the email address of the user when they sign up via our app
6. Go to Key and Access Tokens, click “Regenerate Consumer Key and Secret” button to get new API KEY and API SECRET (this step is needed, otherwise the retrieving of user’s email address won’t work)
7. On Key and Access Tokens tab, you will find your API KEY and API SECRET. Copy and paste this to your devise.rb config file.
No issues for this post.