/ Authentication / Create Google App for Omniauth
1. Go to https://console.developers.google.com/iam-admin/projects
2. On the right hand side of your dashboard navbar, click Go to project > Create New Project
3. Write down your application name
4. Your API Manager page will opened up. Here you must enable the Google+ API and Contacts API.
5. Click Go to Credentials
6. Fill in details about your application
Authorised redirect URIs: http://localhost:3000/users/auth/google_oauth2/callback
8. After finish steps 3, click Download. It will download the json file which contains your Client ID and Client SECRET.
9. After this step, if you haven’t enable Contacts API, you have to do so before started using this API. Otherwise you will get an error.
No video for this post.
No issues for this post.